Monday, August 11, 2014

Meet the Teacher Blogger! {linky party}


Hi!! My name is Ally, and I'm a 26 year old wife, daughter, friend, TX teacher- and new blogger! This is my 5th year teaching and I couldn't be more excited to get the year started! I taught Kindergarten last year, and now I am looping with another group of kiddos to 1st grade 
(hence the blog name- Loopin Littles) ;) 
I'm a believer in Jesus Christ, and I pray my students will know His love through my actions. 


After 8 long years of dating, my oh so HANDSOME husband, Andrew, and I finally got married last November. 
{We've actually known each other since the 6TH GRADE!!} 
Flash forward to senior year in high school, and THIS hot soccer goalie asked me on a date ;) 
He's is my biggest supporter, encourager, and my very best friend.
#realmenmarryteachers


THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS...
I'm UHHHBSESSED with buying nail polish. And Tumblers. And Mason Jars. 
Sonic Drinks. Starbucks. Game Nights with friends. Country Music. Sweet Tea. Reality TV. Shopping.
annnnnnd
 Chips & Queso. 

 IF YOU WEREN'T A TEACHER, WHAT WOULD YOU WANT TO BE?
I would LOVE to do event planning/wedding planning. As stressful as it can sometimes be, I think it would be SUPER fun!

THREE LITTLE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU.
Southern. Sweet. Sassy.

 
FINISH THE SENTENCE, "________,  SAID NO TEACHER EVER!!"

 

Q: IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY AND YOU CAN INVITE ANYONE {DEAD OR ALIVE} TO THE PARTY. WHO ARE YOU INVITING?

OMG so many choices.
Tim McGraw
Luke Bryan
Miranda Lambert
Ellen Degeneres 
Khloe Kardashian
The entire "Friends" cast 
Princess Diana 
and all of the Blog Hoppin' authors! 

...Sounds like a pretty awesome party, right?! 

Q: IF SOMEONE WROTE A BOOK ABOUT YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD BE THE TITLE?
A Book About a Girl Who Doesn't Like to Read
isn't it ironic? ... dont'cha think?
True story- I don't like to read.

 Q:YOU GET TO PICK ONE SUPERPOWER. WHAT IS IT? 
Mind Reader!! I care WAY too much about what people think, and I think it would be pretty amazing to not have to guess...

Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE OR SAYING?
 

Q: IF YOU HAD TO SING ONE SONG ON AMERICAN IDOL, WHAT WOULD IT BE? 

 "Hold On"- Wilson Phillips. 
Y'all, I can BELT this song- watch out. 


 Q: ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON OR A NIGHT OWL?
I guess a night owl??.... It's super hard for me to crawl out of bed in the morning. 
I literally snooze for 45 minutes. 
My poor husband. 
 
Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE RESOURCE THAT YOU'VE CREATED IN YOUR TPT SHOP?
Well considering I literally JUST posted my first product just last week, I would have to choose that one!! If you haven't grabbed my QR Codes Listening Center- Here's your chance!! {Click the picture below} 

Q: SHARE SOMETHING WE MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT YOU! 
I'm an only child!! 
Mom and I are BFFs.
She's the strongest woman I know :) 
#momsarethebest


That's enough about me! Click the picture below to meet some more fabulous #teacherbloggers!! 
Thank you Falling Into First for hosting!! :)


7 comments:

  1. Mason jars, tumblers, and sweet tea?! A girl after my own heart. Love all of those things! ;)

    Gladys
    Teaching in High Heels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom always says we are the same person and now I know why! Anything that had reality tv or chips and queso on it has my name written all over it! Looking forward to reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd want to be a wedding planner as well! You should see my wedding pin board on pinterest - crazy obsessed with all of the creative ideas out there lately. But then again, couldn't imagine doing anything else but teaching :)

    Paige
    Paiges of Learning

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a K-1 looping teacher! The last two years I chose to stay in first grade. While I looped, I enjoyed it. There's nothing else in the world like seeing how far those babies come from the first day of K to the last day of 1st. Priceless!
    Mrs.Christy’s Leaping Loopers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too!! It's always hard going from the end of 1st back to teaching incoming kindergarten babies, but having them that second year is so much fun!! The relationships we are able to form with the kids will last forever. Love it!

      Delete

Grab My Button!

My TPT Store

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Guess What?!

GoNoodle Inspiration Blog