Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Back to School Freebie!

Do y'all LOVE using "Find Someone Who" in your class as much as I do? 
My kids LOVE it!!
 From an outsider looking in, it can look a little cray-cray watching a bunch of little bodies walking all over the room... plus- it can get pretty LOUD. 
BUT, my kids are so engaged! 



Throughout the year, we use Find Someone Who in different content areas as a formative assessment. It's one of my very favorite activities!


 For the beginning of the year, it's the PERFECT ice breaker for your little ones.

Click the pic below to grab this little Back to School FREEBIE!!


Don't forget to follow our class on Twitter! @MrsSaxonKinder-- you will see ALL the ways we use Find Someone Who (and many other formative assessments) throughout the year! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Grab My Button!

My TPT Store

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Guess What?!

GoNoodle Inspiration Blog