Friday, August 15, 2014

Five for Friday! - August 15th

Woo hoo! It's been a super productive week for this teacher and I'm finally starting to feel ready for Meet the Teacher next Thursday! 

Oh.
Em.
Gee.
The highlight of my week right here...
Not only do I have 5 followers in my TPT store...
BUT (I seriously can't believe this next part).. 
I am not an official TPT SELLER!!! 
Now I know I'm no Deanna Jump, or Cara Carroll (a teacher can only dream)... But I've now hit over 10 bucks!?!?! Woo Hoo!!! :)


Thank you SO VERY much to those of you who purchased my QR Code Listening Center!! Totally made my entire week- LIFE! #teachershelpingteachers #youguysrock

Now this next one was super close to being my number 1...
Guys. I actually WON one of the amazing prize packages that Blog Hoppin' was giving away for the #bloghoppin2014 Instagram Scavenger Hunt. 
I may or may not have squealed (along with a big fist pump) during my PBL training as I was curing my boredom on Instagram learning. 
Here is the package I won!! 
EEEEEEKKKK!! 
(Can't wait to get my hands on those Sit Spots !! )

I ordered my Olivia Lane Designs "Teach" shirt- I can't wait until it comes in!! :)
(Grab yours by clicking on the pic below!)

Mom took off work one day last week to help me in my classroom. Pretty obsessed with the ending result of my birthday balloons that she was working on. 
{Stay tuned for a full classroom reveal next week!!}
I found the birthday balloons on Tunstall's Teaching Tidbits 
LOVE her new classroom setup this year!


After the week I've had... I'm thinking I need to buy this adorable mug :) 
I'm Famous On My Blog 11oz Coffee Mug
right?? so true.

Thanks for stopping by, and thanks to DoodleBugs again for hosting! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Grab My Button!

My TPT Store

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Guess What?!

GoNoodle Inspiration Blog