Friday, August 1, 2014

Five for Friday!


Woo hoo! I love Fridays!! This week has been busy, busy, busy!!

Have you noticed my SUPER cute design from the talented Amanda at "The Cutest Blog on the Block"?! LOVE it! She was fabulous to work with and created exactly what I envisioned. :) Thank you, Amanda!! 



I've been working like crazy in my classroom, and I'm ALMOST ready for "the big reveal". But for now, I'll give you a sneak peek of my new birthday board! I've always done a small poster, but this year- I'm going BIG! The empty squares will be filled with the pictures of students who have a birthday in that month. 
Last year, I had 4 months with NO student birthdays. Since I'm looping- it's likely that will happen again. A teammate of mine suggested I can use pictures of celebrities to fill in the empty months. haha, GENIUS! 



I just had to mention how excited I was when I reached over 100 followers on my new classroom Instagram! Woo hoo!! The networking has been UN. BEE. LEE. VA. BULL!!! Seriously. So cool. 
Thanks for the love, guys! 



Just like Doodle Bugs Teaching said, teachers need some back to school shopping too! And for THEMSELVES, not the classroom. After seeing so many teachers in my school sporting these looking oh so cute with a t-shirt and rolled up jeans, I finally ordered myself a pair! :) 
{Don't worry, TOMS, you are not being replaced}



This afternoon, The Hubby and I are headed North on 35 to Edmond, Oklahoma to visit The McEntires!

 These guys decided to ditch us as neighbors and move to a beautiful home in OK
... And I mean BEAUTIFUL HOME. 
Katy and Devin have been working SO very hard on many projects to turn their house into their dream home. I can't believe their amazing "HGTV Quality" work! It's one thing to be a visionary and DREAM of what you want your home to look like- but these guys have put their blood, sweat, and tears into it (while making it look SO easy!!) I'm in love with their kitchen and new guest bathroom. Katy laughs because my favorite room in their house is there bright and gorgeous laundry room! Seriously, it's a dream.

You can follow their DIY Home Makeover Blog by clicking on the pic below. GREAT ideas and easy tutorials!! (Or "pin" the pic to check it out later!)

www.mcentirehousemakeover.blogspot.com
SO proud of them!! See you soon, Katy Mac

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!





3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what your classroom looks like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog design looks great. Cutest Blog on the Block did mine too. :) Aren't they awesome?
    Your Birthday Board looks fantastic! I'm totally pinning it on Pinterest. Have a great weekend!

    -Liz
    TheHappyTeacher

    ReplyDelete

Grab My Button!

My TPT Store

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Guess What?!

GoNoodle Inspiration Blog