Tuesday, July 21, 2015

All About The Teacher Autobiography

If you follow me on Instagram, you probably saw me post about my new Autobiography for me to read to my sweet kinder babies this year! 
I'm so excited! 




 I first found the idea on Mrs. Hilderbrand's blog Once Upon a First Grade Adventure! Too cute! 
I loved her book! I just wanted to make my own template with different graphics. 

I plan on reading the book the first week of school to help the kids answer the MANY questions they have for me! After I read it, I will put this book in our classroom library for the kids to read whenever they would like! 

I had so many of you request a template for you to make your own book. Your wish is granted!
This template is ready for you to edit and make your own! Just click the picture below!! 
(It's on sale 20% off TODAY ONLY- July 21) 

Just simply print, laminate, and bind with cute ribbon :) 
#adorbs

Enjoy!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Grab My Button!

My TPT Store

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Guess What?!

GoNoodle Inspiration Blog